Things are heating up...
The sun is great for boosting our serotonin levels and happiness, but it can be your skin’s worst nightmare. The harmful rays from the sun can cause pigmentation, wrinkles, and even skin cancer. Be sure to take extra caution in the heat and protect yourself!
July is UV Safety Month. Here are 5 simple ways you can limit your UV exposure and protect your skin from the sun.
1. Wear high-protection sunscreen every day, even if it’s cloudy.
2. Seek the shade when the sun’s intensity is at its peak.
3. Cover your head and eyes with protective wear.
4. Choose a sunscreen which protects you from UVA and UVB rays.
5. Check often in the mirror for unusual changes in your skin.
NEW- Summer Pampering Package☀️
Everyone loves a sun-kissed glow, just not the skin damage that comes along with extended UV exposure. As things heat up in the UK, or if you are heading away on holiday, be sure to protect your skin.
Moroccan women use Argan oil to protect their skin from sun damage. We use Argan Oil infused in our soaps which can help the appearance of hyperpigmentation and even burn scars can be reduced with argan oil and it may even improve and brighten your skin tone.
|REMEMBER: Don’t forget to wear your SPF50, even when it’s cloudy! Protect your skin always, and especially if you are having treatments with us🌥|